21 June 2018. R3 Principal Mark Sanders provided a keynote presentation at the America West Small Business Administration Conference 20-22 June at Costa Mesa, California.
Mark is at podium accepting the donation and Len is holding the check.
The event had sessions in multiple tracks designed to help companies optimize their SBA Sales, Operations and Management across a range of topics:
- Closing Fundamentals for 7(a) & 504 Loans
- Underwriting and Cash Flow Analysis for 7(a) & 504
- Intricacies & Importance of Properly Structuring 7(a) Loans
- Business Acquisitions & Valuations
- Preserve & Protect the SBA Guaranty from Closing, Servicing to Liquidation
- How to Market SBA 7(a) & 504 Loans: “Double your Volume”
- Finding and Marketing to your niche and use of Social Media
- Business Coaching – Pathway to Extraordinary Performance
- Building a Sustainable SBA Lending Program
- Finding and Developing the right SBA Team
- Properly Managing Risk through Internal Processes & Procedures
The presentation highlighted the growth of R3 by addressing the operational needs of the EOD community and how the company has provided ongoing support to the EOD Warrior Foundation.
Mark was accompanied by Len Gee, Fundraising Specialist for the Foundation.
The America West leadership graciously provided a $3,500 donation to the EOD Warrior Foundation.